Saturday 1 February 2014

Devilled Sauce

This is great with roast chicken legs and potato wedges or rice. Or cook some chicken pieces and have it as a sauce in a baked potato



Devilled Sauce

Start heating a tin of tomatoes. (If they aren't chopped tomatoes, bash them up in the pan.) Add a chopped onion and couple of cloves of crushed garlic. Stir in two tablespoons of vinegar, a tablespoon of worcestershire sauce, one or two teaspoons of crunchy mustard, about a teaspoon of brown sugar and some black pepper to taste.

Bring to the boil then leave to simmer for at least ten minutes (onions should be soft) and check seasoning


For more ideas, follow me on twitter @Tyne_Teas




Please visit my Intro post for more about my blog and me - I hope you enjoy my recipes : )

No comments:

Post a Comment